Monday, August 21, 2006

Where Oh Where....

Has this week gone!!? Sorry to have missed out on yet another week of our life, but you just wouldn't believe it! School has started in full swing and I haven't been getting home until late each day. Then, the vandal thing as well as just being pooped from getting back into the routine and VOILA...no blogging. lol

The kids are adjusting to Kindergarten again. Of course, Wesley told his teacher and me last week that he didn't like these new people in his class! LOL Mikayla told me this weekend she missed all of her old friends. I totally understand what they are feeling and know it is normal. They will find these new friends to be just as great once they get into things full swing.

Wesley told me yesterday morning before church that he WOULD be taking "Mam" with him to college. LOL He'll probably get married with "Mam" by his side, too. (For those of you that don't know or can't remember, "Mam" is his lamb that he loves with all of his heart and soul.) We even had to go back to school to get "Mam" this afternoon because he had forgotten him. :)

Mikayla is cracking me up in the last few days because one of our friends daughters taught her how to get on this computer. I have never allowed it before just because I didn't want them "hooked" to it. Well, now she knows how to go into "WORD" and starts typing away. lol She thinks she is something.

I helped one of my good friends all weekend with a scrapbook for her brother. It turned out nicely. We worked on it for a looooong time on Saturday. Let's just say we spent some serious quality time together this past weekend. LOL It was fun, though. I actually journaled some in our books last night!!! I was so happy to finally begin that! I have so much to journal. Between school and just "stuff" I haven't had much of a chance. Hopefully I won't pass out tonight before I can get a few pages done. ;)

Well, off to color my hair. Yes, the gray is showing again and since I got my hair cut today it is time.... We also need to see what exciting thing is in store for supper. lol I haven't a clue at this point. :) Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: