Tuesday, May 02, 2006

to a white rose....

Here is a picture of a white rose I took at school last week after the rain. Isn't it lovely? I really love this picture.

Another day...another day closer to summer break.

My house...OH, my. I still cannot believe it can be as horridly messy as it is. BUT....I haven't the energy to even worry about it. My desk looks like a disaster, there are clothes all around that are CLEAN but not put where they belong and I feel like I am drowning in all of it. I really would like to get this house back to some sense of normalcy when summer begins.

We are watching the Carolina Hurricanes again tonight. Of course, right now Steve is switching between that and his golf reality show he loves to watch. lol

I would seriously write more tonight but my brain is tapped of all other resources so I am finding I need to bid farewell. Please just enjoy the beauty of the rose and I am going to go read before heading off to dreamland. :)

No comments: