Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ho-Ho's by Hostess.....

Here are some flowers.. hadn't shown any in a few days. These are from a local park. They were a vine plant that was growing over an arch. I thought they were lovely. :)

OK..to my title today. I LOVE, absolutely crave when I have them, am addicted to... Hostess Ho-Ho's!!! I haven't had them in YEARS and the other day while at Walmart I decided to get some so Wesley and Mikayla could enjoy the beauty of them, too. Well, they might have gotten TWO out of twenty. You guessed it... I have eaten the majority of them. I used to love them so much as a child that my Mom had to hide them from me and give them out when I wasn't around to see where she put them. lol I remember sitting on the couch in the crook of my Daddy's legs after he had come in from milking the cows and eating a WHOLE box in that sitting. I could do it today, too. ha!! I just finished off the last two this afternoon as my "afternoon snack". It is pitiful... I hide that I am eating them from the kids because I know it would draw attention to my weakness. Of course, I have a son who is just like his mother so that would REALLY cause something!! I know I won't buy anymore for a LONG time but they were surely good while they lasted. :)

I got my new glasses today. I couldn't tell how they looked on me because I still had my contacts in. I knew if I looked through those AND my glasses I was in for a headache! I know my glasses are thick enough as it is.... they don't need to get any worse. lol Maybe I'll take a picture of me in them... We'll see. I am thankful for my contacts!!

Here are some pictures I took of Wesley and Mikayla this past weekend. I wanted to take some "sweet" moments of them since they had turned six. I thought they turned out pretty sweet.

May I just say that I am ready for Spring Break??? I think we all are. It has been a LONG time since Christmas break and I am feeling it. My poor family is bearing the brunt of it, too. When I get stressed and tired I get reallllllllllly cranky. NOT a good thing. This time change mess didn't help the situation. Hopefully next week I'll be feeling more like myself. We'll see...

Well, off to get ready for church tonight. Lots to do before then. Have a wonderful day and go eat something you LOVE. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Kellie! I love Ho Ho's too and you and I would have to fight over them, LOL. Too funny about eating the majority of them. THAT is why I don't buy the Little Debbies that I like. I buy the ones that Noah likes for him occasionally but make sure they aren't ones that tempt me, LOL.

Your photos are gorgeous. I feel like I know your kids. :)

Hugs,
Jen