Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11

Here are the last of the fall pictures.  The beauty has been wonderful!  I hope you have enjoyed our "walk" the last couple of weeks.





 

Last night we went to Colonial Baptist Church's "Christmas Sweet."  We had never been before.  A friend of ours called Monday night and invited us to go.  They had four extra tickets and we were the first persons they thought of to invite!

I'll be the first to say that the thought of going somewhere after school and being out at night was not first and foremost on my list of desires.  Between teaching and trying to direct our second grade play I am usually not very good after 5:00!
We decided to go and just enjoy the time. 

Let me just say that it was beyond words wonderful and it was something I needed.  Uplifting indeed!!

The Lord knew I needed that gift to start off my Christmas season.
I wish I could describe it to you on here, but it is truly something you just have to experience.

Here is a YouTube of one of the songs from last year. 

Enjoy this video.  If you live around me and get a chance to go... you need to go! 
(Of course, you'll have to go next year because it is sold out for this year. lol  That is, unless you can pull some strings!)



No comments: