Friday, June 22, 2007

06/22/07

These are some lilies that were growing in our front bed. They were really beautiful this year!

I have been busy, busy preparing for the wedding I am shooting in a couple of weeks. I am still nervous but not as much as I was. I had to go buy a mounted flash yesterday because my flash on my camera isn't powerful enough for inside the church. I also bought a diffuser to put over the flash to allow more natural light instead of it being harsh. I was able to ask those guys a lot of questions and there was one professional photographer in there that was doing a wedding the same day I am. He was VERY helpful and I appreciated the time he took helping me. He showed me some things on my camera that I haven't fully used yet. After I left there we ate lunch with my brother and then I went to church and practiced shooting different ways for a about an hour. I will still need to go up there next week and practice some more but I was feeling more comfortable. I still can't believe I am going to be photographing a wedding. From all of my research I know I will be a very busy lady that day!!! LOL

We are cleaning today. The kids are helping me and then they will get to play. We are going to one of our best friends house tonight to have supper and celebrate my birthday. I am looking forward to that.

I have GOT to start scrapping again. I am so behind and haven't had the frame of mind to start it with the wedding stuff going on. I will need to work on that some this weekend and next week. After the wedding I'll focus on it even more.

Well, I have to go help Mikayla get ready to mop their bathroom. :) Have a super day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful lillies and best wishes on photographing the wedding. I can't wait to see how the photos come out, how did you get the job?