Monday, January 01, 2007

1/01/07

Wow, 2007...doesn't seem much different than 2006 but it will probably take me a while to stop writing 2006. ha!

Today was filled with doing not much of anything. I actually got to do a bit of scrapbooking. However, I am so far "behind" for ME that I was a bit overwhelmed. I got a few pages done, though. I just take so many pictures!! ha!!!

Today's pictures are of Wesley and Mikayla's big gifts for Christmas. Mikayla's is her American Girl doll carriage and horse Penny. Wesley got new John Deere bedding for his room as well as those collectible tractors and truck he has on his bed. He was pretty tickled with those. :)

I can't believe my vacation is over. I guess it is "back to the grind" tomorrow. Actually, I guess I shouldn't complain... I do have the ability to work and am healthy. I guess I am just not ready for the craziness to start all over again.

We saw a beautiful sunset tonight. I took pictures and will share those later. Enjoy the beginning of a new year. God has blessed us with another day!

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Anika would love to come over and play American Girls with Mikayla. The carriage is so cute!