Tuesday, January 02, 2007

1/2/07

Back to work for me today!! It wasn't too bad but it was a bit hard to get up this morning. :)

I think a new year's resolution for me is to lose some weight. HA!!! I am finding that I am dealing with a battle I never experienced before. I use to eat all I wanted and not gain a thing. Now I just look at something and I put on weight. :) I need to start exercising but have no idea when I am going to fit that in. Maybe I could grade papers and do aerobics at the same time??? Honestly, though, I do want to do better with that.

Today's picture is of that sunset I was telling you about yesterday. I thought the pink in the sky was so lovely.

Well, papers call my name yet again. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the excitement of the new year. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

The sunset is beautiful!!!