Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24/12

Forgive me.

There are a lot of nighttime fair pictures today.

I can't promise this is the last you will see some... I have others.

This is one of the Ferris Wheels at the Fair.

I was amazed at the beauty of the lights as they swirled and moved along the railings.

The first few I captured hand-held.  Let's just say that is a feat in and of itself.

I hope you enjoy the different views of lights.

There is nothing like the lights at night at the fair.

They mesmerize me every year.





These were taken using my tripod to help with steadiness. 










I love how the colors in the last two here are similar but you can see the colors moved to different spots.  I also love the Zipper as it moves on the right.


3 comments:

Rebecca Bentley Hall said...

... why am I thinking that one of these photos will be in the fair competition next year? Can you submit more than one? I don't know how you can choose! You are a fantastic photographer. :)

Sandy said...

I was just thinking the same thing: you have your photos for next year! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kellie, girl you are something
with that camera. Keep them coming .
Love , Love .