Wednesday, September 12, 2012

09/12/12

Sigh.

I am going to whine again.

Please forgive me.  You know how I HATE whining.

This new chapter of our lives has me in a bit of a spiral.

I wouldn't call it downward.  I am excited for all of the things that are happening.

I would just call it.... spiraling out of control in a sideways kind of a way.

My house has not been cleaned.... really cleaned in a month.

I see no time in the near future to get it done.

Organization is in this house, but at the same time it isn't.

I am feeling the affects of not being able to spend enough time with the Lord.  I miss my summer Bible study time.

We are all busy, busy, busy.  

Isn't that amazing how quickly *things* that are all well and good can get in the way of the stillness before the Lord?

The other night I finished my devotions and normally I try to read a bit.  That night, I knew I just needing the soothing balm of music from the Lord.  I plugged in my MP3 player and asked the Lord to give me what I needed.... and He did.  It was wonderful to just lie in bed and listen to the "still small voice" of the Lord as He guided the songs that were played.

Here is one that came on and I have posted it on here before.  I think it fits with how crazy things have gotten for lots of us lately.

1 comment:

wendy said...

remember: this too shall pass.

music certainly does have healing qualities. I have found myself listening a lot lately as well. helps keep my mind off my current situation.