Monday, September 03, 2012

09/03/12


I realize I have still been a bit MIA.


May I explain again why?

MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Oh. my. goodness.

I knew we were going to have some adjusting and changes but didn't realize just how much!  I *thought* we were pretty organized around here. 

Since we have been in school *someone* has lost his glasses, his Bible and is not quite sure where most of his clothing might be.  Thankfully we have found the Bible and clothing.... his glasses, not so much.

Don't get me wrong... I truly am empathetic and sympathetic.  We have gone from one classroom all day to changing classes, having a locker, having Cross Country practice every day, and also just joined a Lego Club on Wednesdays.  I know his plate is quite full.

He loves it, but it has been a challenge.

My other sweet person has done better in the adjusting party, but SHE IS A GIRL.  I always knew there was a difference, and I have seen it.  However, I am reallllly seeing it right now.

What are we still working on at our house?  This would be for ALL OF US.

.....encouragement to do our best in all things.

......keeping water, gatorade/sports drinks in one place and not all over the house.

......making sure homework is done/finished/complete/organized/ready for the morning.

......finding our home again.  I thought the papers would be less but I was wrong. 

...... making our jams/chutneys for the fair.  (More on that later)

....... exercising 5-6 times a week.  (More on that later, too....)

....... learning all there is to know about computer programs.

....... surviving without our house becoming like the hoarders on TV.

So, there ya have it.  I am really going to try and get back to my normally scheduled blogs.  I will do my best.  Just know, if I am not on here it just means I have sunk in the sea of Middle School for those days.


1 comment:

SandyM said...

I lost my glasses this AM...SQUIRREL...but my honey found them for me. Been in your place (minus the working...I don't know how you do it all!), & I know how it is!