Monday, August 06, 2012

08/06/12


Here are blooms of a water lily.  I didn't realize the above picture is what they look like before they bloom.  It kind of looks like a shower head!


Today is my last day at home for a while.

Summer has been wonderful and I hate to see it end, but I also know it is time to move forward.

The kids and I have spent the day together... running a few errands, getting Wesley a new camera since his old one had a mishap, getting a pedicure with my girl, and doing a few things at school.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... probably shouldn't even go into my classroom today, but Wes has Cross Country practice so I might as well make my time useful.  :)


Here are some highlights of our summer:

Bible study.... still not finished, but it has been wonderful!

Relaxing.

Beach.

Mountains.

Reading.

Smartphone.... addiction.

3 Weddings.

Renewal.

Refreshing.

Cuddling.

Devotions with my babies at night.

Laughter.

Goofiness.

Smiles.

A joyous time.

2 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

You've had quite a happening summer! :) Praying your school year will be off to a wonderful start!

Love the pictures! Have never seen the beginning of a Water Lily!

Gretchen said...

Love your list! I'm going to copycat that idea, friend. ;0

Love the pictures ... just GORGEOUS!