Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10/16/07

Back to the grind today with a regular day of school. It was busy but fun and the kids got to paint... which is ALWAYS fun. :)

Speaking of fun, I am coloring my hair at the moment while watching my son vaccuum... He didn't get around to it yesterday afternoon because his room had become a disaster area in the process of him trying to "clean" it before we went to the fair on Saturday. He was funny last night because he told Steve "Tomorrow is going to be tough. I have to do my sentences and read for homework, get my hair cut, vaccuum and finish cleaning, hang up clothes, eat supper and get ready for bed.... There just won't be enough time..." HA... Welcome to life, my son....

Thought I'd show some more pics from the fair. These pics today are from the antique tractor tent. We always go in there and see the old tractors. We have lots of traditions when we go. lol I tried to upload a few more but there were some technical difficulties so I'll try some more later on. Wesley "drooled" over all of the tractors. He was so excited when he saw a John Deere he could stand in front of so I could take his picture. They only had one John Deere in the antique tractor tent this year. That was a bit of a bummer.

Well, off to eat some supper, get this color out of my hair, put some kids to bed and..... GRADE PAPERS. That was a shock to you, wasn't it? he hee... Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wesley is so cute! That's quite a list of things he has to accomplish today. :)