Friday, March 09, 2007

03/09/07

I am posting pictures of Wesley's tractor I took a few weeks ago. This is when I was trying to think outside of the box. I find I am still in the box even when I am trying to be out of it. I am so linear. LOL

I weighed myself yesterday. I finally did it and found out I am now up to 9 pounds!!! I did the happy dance. :) It feels good to know I am shedding some of these I have acquired. ha! Steve was really tickled for me. I can tell it in some of my clothes. It is a nice feeling.

Mikayla Girl has a fever. We were going to go out tonight and do something as a family but when we got home Mikayla didn't feel well and had a 102.5 fever! I think she has a cold/viral thing going on. She perked up when she got medicine in her. I hope she sleeps well tonight.

We worked on cleaning the house some yesterday but tonight Wesley and I finished. I did Mikayla's part since she wasn't feeling well. It had been a couple of weeks since I was able to clean better so I was glad to do it. I haven't looked at the water in my Rainbow yet but I am sure it is horribly yucky. By the way... I love that vaccuum cleaner. I just love sucking up dirt now. ha!!

I don't have any papers to grade this weekend. I have actually tried to work hard at school this week and get them graded so I didn't have any at home this week. It has been like I am on vacation! It really is nice not having that hanging over my head and being able to enjoy my weekend a bit differently.

I plan on scrapbooking tomorrow. I think my brother is going to come down and work on his as well. I really have lots more pics to do so I have to get ready for the kids birthday party. It is in five weeks!

I am NOT looking forward to time change tomorrow night. I hate the spring forward. This really stinks knowing it is three weeks earlier. At least the kids will get used to it before their birthday and all. I think it is harder on MY body than it is theirs, though. ha!

Well, we are watching the ACC tournament so I guess I need to get back in there with Steve. We are cheering for State. I hope they win.

No comments: