Wednesday, March 07, 2007

03/07/07

I am sure you all are singing "Oh where, Oh where has she gone this time? Oh where, oh where can she be....." I hear you loud and clear. Sorry, again, for the fifty millionth time. Life is just busy busy and not always time to stop and put my thoughts together.

I have been learning PhotoShop... and still have A LOT to learn, but did manage a few things this past weekend. I took some photos of the kids and then "tweeked" them a bit. I am still working on the eyes, but I felt they turned out pretty nicely. I will try to work on some more stuff this weekend. I bought black material to make a black background. I used it on these pictures with the kids. I liked it a lot. It gave me something to use to block out everything else.

Have I said that I have lost 6 pounds??? I am proud of myself and it is all through changing what I eat. Actually, I am not sure of how many I have lost up to date... this information is actually a couple of weeks old. Who knows, I could have gained it all back. ha!! I am chicken to get on the scale because I don't want to be disappointed in myself. Steve said he would go crazy if he didn't weigh all of the time. lol (Which, by the way, I am VERY proud of him because he has now lost 23 pounds!!!) Anyway, I can tell it in my clothing so that is nice. I really should weigh and get the "latest" but I will probably live in my 6 pound dream world a little longer. LOL You wanna know something crazy? I am actually getting to the point where I am craving carrots and celery... and right now I am looking forward to that apple dipped in some peanut butter!!! I still have to have my chocolate but am learning to ration it out and satisfy myself without overindulging.

Give me your thoughts on the pictures. I need to go eat that apple before it gets too late. :) Have a great day and I'll try to get back on here in the next couple of days.

No comments: