Sunday, February 11, 2007

2/11/07

I am finding I am having a time letting go of the uneasiness of our fire we had the other night. I was in a bit of a "funk" yesterday and part of today. I just continue to thank the Lord and also still see His hand in all of it, but I just can't get past the emotional part. Of course, anytime you go through something traumatic like that you don't get over it in a day. I guess it is a natural part of the process we go through in times like this.

On to happier things.... I went around this afternoon and took some more photos of the kids. I had quite a few that turned out really well. I sent them to the new place to have the printed and can't wait to get them. I have to have some proofs for my auction area so people can see my work. I figured some of these would be nice. I am still nervous about it all.

I have been reading another blog of a woman who is a professional photographer. I have been learning some things from her. I began taking photos of everyday objects today to see if I could make them interesting. These definitely won't be printed out, but I thought it would be neat to try. The photos of today are of Wesley's bike. I'll show more on the next blog. I am really trying to work on thinking outside of the box. That is hard for someone like me who is duct taped INSIDE of the box. hee hee I just love holding that camera in my hand and taking photos. It is also neat to learn something new with it. I guess that is why I wanted to take these photos.

I scrapbooked a lot yesterday. I am now on December 23 Christmas festivities so I am getting there!! I really do need to start journaling, though. I have so much of that to do it isn't even funny. ha!

I need to go get some laundry hung up and dried. Another week is getting ready to go full force so I need to get to bed as well. Enjoy my "out of the box" pictures. :)

No comments: