Sunday, November 27, 2005

A nail. Yes, this is what I took a picture of on purpose. :o) This is in my Mom and Dad's yard and it is on one of the last fence posts remaining on the farm. I just thought it looked neat.

We began Christmas decorating after Thanksgiving! I have pictures but until I learn my camera a bit more I can't upload them yet. The kids are all excited about it this year. They even helped me decorate the Christmas tree last night and it actually turned out pretty well!! They loved it. I was excited for them for the traditions they will now experience more and more. I can't wait to show the pictures of ornaments I took on the tree. I hope they look as nice on here as they do on my camera. ha!

Well, off to work on more decorating. I just wanted to get this up and running. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: