Monday, April 01, 2013

04/01/13







 My babies turn 13 today.

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was holding them like this:

 Through their first year......


 



Through the years of getting into everything....
 



 

Through humoring their mother and taking pictures after pictures after pictures....



 Through getting close to kindergarten....






And seven years old.....





And eight....


And nine.....





And ten.....





And eleven....





And twelve...




AND NOW THIRTEEN.....


We are starting the teen years now....

I will cherish them as I have the past thirteen. 

They will be growing years.

They will be good years.


Oh, how I love my babies.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Wesley and Mikayla!!

4 comments:

benbidder said...

I remember all of those pictures!!! :) Aww, crazy that they are 13, right?

Gretchen said...

I loved this stroll down memory lane!
What beautiful kiddos, inside and out!
Happy birthday to W and M!!!

mescarlett said...

Wow! It is so hard to believe that they are 13. It just seems like yesterday you were getting married, muchless having 13 year old babies! They are such sweet, beautiful and well-manner children. I hope they had a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

What a lovely montage.
My family is/was allergic to pictures so I have few.
My husband died last December - I have a wonderful family picture taken last August when my daughter came home from Japan for an extended visit with her Dad. Her brother and sister law came out to our home and we had a wonderful family time playing board games. Pete and I took the family to dinner and Kim took a picture on her cell phone and Veronica also took one - so we have no pix of all five of us - but two of four each in the group. But photo programs tell me the resolution is poor.
We were together after Christmas also. Kim and Hiroki both came home from Japan and Veronica and PIII came out again from RI. Pete died Dec 28th. No one was taking pictures - it was not an easy death - he was on hospice at home and I am grateful for our last 7 months together.
What a treasure you have collected with your gift of photography.
I miss your daily posts but know you are much busier with family.
Have a glorious Easter season - days of joy with our risen Lord.
Sue Tierney
Bear Haven, NY