Monday, January 31, 2011

01/31/11

This icicle looks like fingers coming down to grab you. OK.... maybe I shouldn't have pointed that out!
I had the privilege of photographing a fellow teacher (she teaches third grade) this past weekend - her engagement pictures. :) I also get to photograph the wedding.

There is a story here like no other.

It is a story I don't have the right to tell in full. Partly because I do not know it all, and partly because it is their story.

However, I can give you a brief history of what I know.

She taught her fiance's child two years ago. His first wife passed away very unexpectedly during that year. She was close to her.

The Lord brought her to the mind of his first wife's mother. She began to pray that they would find each other since she was single. There were others who prayed for the same thing... not realizing others were doing the same!

He and his son began to come to our church.

He and she began to talk more.

He and she began to go out with his son to "get together."

He and she began to go out without the son.

He and she fell in love.

Head over heels.

He asked her to marry him in early December.

He and she will be getting married in June.

All because people prayed for it to happen.

Talk about a love story straight from Heaven.....

You are seein' one.

4 comments:

Vonda said...

Awww! That is a precious story!

Katie said...

oh my goodness how precious this is in so many ways!
The picture is magical my friend.
Let us see more!!!

Kathryn said...

I had NO idea she was getting married!! OH, God is SO good!! How very exciting- we are thrilled!

Gretchen said...

Is that who I think it is?? Yearbook teacher from back in the day?? Ms. K?
What a neat story! Ask her if you can tell more.